- Install Google Photos via Self-Service
- Launch Google Photos
- Google Photos will ask for your permission to access your Photos. Select OK.
- Google Photos will ask for your permission to send you notifications. Tap Allow if you want notifications, otherwise, tap Don't Allow.
- (If you are not logged into Google, it will ask you to log in at this point)
- Verify "Back up & sync" is turned on.
- Select your preferred image quality level. "High Quality" is fine for most purposes.
- Tap Confirm.
- Google Photos automatically will begin backing up your photos and videos from this point on.
Have more questions? Submit a request