This article provides directions for manually backing up Notability notes to Google Drive.
1. From the Home Screen, tap Google Drive.
2. Tap the "Plus" icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Then tap Folder.
3. Name the new folder "Notability Back Up" or something similar. Than tap Create.
4. Return to the Home Screen an tap Notability.
5. Tap the "Share" icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
6. Navigate through your Subjects/Notes and tap on the notes you would like to back up.
7. Once you have selected all the notes you want to back up, tap the "Share" icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Then tap Google Drive.
8. Tap the Folder path under "DESTINATION" and navigate to the the folder you created during step 3 and select it.
9. Verify the format is set to "PDF" and that "Paper" and "Recordings" are turned off.
10. Tap Send to Google Drive.
11. Verify that your Notability notes backed up to Google Drive by going back into Google Drive and navigating to the folder you created during step 3. You should see all of the Notability notes you just backed up.