How-To Process Skyward Student Address Labels
Author: Jennifer Huwe
Summary: This article outlines the process to print address labels from Skyward Student
Systems: Skyward Student
- From the Home Page click on "Students" , then "Student Data Mining"
- Click the "Add".
- Name Report, the select "Default Entry" Yes, and select "Student Inclusion: Include Students Who Have Data in at Least One of the Selected Field Areas.
- Click "Save and Add Fields"
- Select Fields Gen #1 – Name – Student Full Name - Click "Add This Field to Report"
- Select Gen #1 again –Graduation Year or Grade - Click "Add This Field to Report"
- Click "Save and Modify Ranges" button.
- In the Grade Range, check "Individual Selections".
- Select Grades or Graduation Dates needed.
- Click "Ok" and "Save"
- Select the sorting button on the left side of page, click edit, and select to sort labels by grade or name. Click "Save".
- Click on the "Address Labels" and clone the Skyward Template.
- Fill in Template Description.
- In Line 1 choose "Parent or Guardian's Name.
- In Line 2 Choose "Student's Name".
- In Label Options choose Name Order and under Family choose "Family 1 and 2". Uncheck "All Uppercase".
Click Save and Print