This article will explain how to copy the email signature from your @wayzata.k12.mn.us account and add it to your new @wayzataschools.org account.
WHERE TO START
- Login to your new @wayzataschools.org Google account
- Click on "Sent Mail" from the list of mailboxes on the left side of the window
- Open an email you have sent to someone
- Highlight your email signature from the email
- Right click on the selection and choose "Copy"
- Select the settings icon in the upper right corner of the window
- Select "Settings" from the menu options
- In the General tab, scroll down to "Signature"
- In the signature box, right click and choose "Paste"
- If you include your email address in your signature, be sure to update it to reflect your new email address
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the window and select "Save Changes"